The Adult Family Care program staff is comprised of a compassionate, dedicated team of nurses, social workers, and support staff who work as a team to ensure that every participant and caregiver receives the best services possible.
We give families the support and resources they need to help their loved one receive the best care at home.
Caregiver support through Adult Family Care includes:
- Tax-free stipend
- Ongoing training
- Expert advice and emotional support
- Two weeks paid respite annually
- Monthly home visits
- Collaborating with healthcare providers
- Consultation regarding health insurance and benefits
- Insight and education related to medical diagnoses
- Coordination of community resources
For more information how Adult Family Care can assist you today, please complete the form to the right or Call 866-220-4066.